Crystalline is committed to producing quality products that meet the highest quality standards and ensure customer satisfaction:
Combined responsibility to produce the Super Fine Alcohol as per Quality Standards and regulatory requirements in order to achieve customer satisfaction by implementing and continually improving the Quality Management System.
The first ISO Quality Management system 9001: 2000 certification in 2005 set up the base for the ultimate goal of total quality management in the organization. At the same time, the concept of Quality Improvement was introduced in various departments.
Our products quality is not only being monitored and checked by our internal quality department but by SGS as well, which is an internationally recognized institution of Quality Standards. Furthermore the company is now EMS ISO 14001:2015 certified by TUV AUSTRIA, an internationally recognized institution for ISO certifications. In addition to the above certifications keeping in view t he safety of our employees, we regularly monitor their health and work towards providing them a safe working environment which resulted in Crystalline achieving OHSAS certification of OH&S.
And what does being ISO certified mean?
- Enhanced product quality and reliability at a reasonable price
- Greater compatibility and interoperability of goods
- Improved health, safety and environment protection
- Reduction of waste
- Increased distribution efficiency and maintenance
OH & S
- Provision of protective working facilities to the Company employees through communicating and developing awareness about industrial safety rules.
- Suggestions by employees are considered to improve the implemented health and safety (OH&S) management system.
- Taking positive measures for continual improvement for healthy and safe working conditions as per defined objectives.
- To implement the safe and healthy programme provided by the regulatory bodies in order to ensure the workplace safety and to minimize the risk and consequences of occurrence of hazards.
- Supervise the workers who are working on the plant keeping in view the safety principles.
- Defining and implementing controlled operations against Identified hazards in order to prevent workers from injury and ill health through continually implementing and improving the effectiveness of OH&S management system.
- Continually improving the OH &S management system through OH &5 performance in order to ensure the preventive measures against occurrence of incidents which may be a cause of injury and ill health in factory premises and surrounding areas.