CCIL is committed to running its business in an environmentally sound and sustainable manner. We set goals for continuous improvement in our development, sourcing, manufacturing, and transportation activities. As part of that commitment, we take along term and life cycle view, continually improve environmental performance, minimizing waste at source, recycling and reusing material and chemicals, recovering biogas to be used as fuel for boilers, communicate openly with our stakeholders and report regularly on our performance. These principles are reflected in our Environmental Po licy. Our Environmental Policy describes our environmental commitment at every step in our production chain– from raw materials to society.
Here are some highlights:
• We maintain open lines of communications on key environmental matters with the communities in which we
• We support selected community based initiatives and activities t hat promote greater environmental responsibility
• We acknowledge that our operations have an impact on the environment that must be balanced with the benefits
our products and services bring to society.
• We further publish bi-annual corporate environmental reports to communicate our environmental performance,
challenges and progress to stakeholders.
• We believe in and actively implement the fiveR’s which are Reuse, Recycle, Recover, Reduce and Reclaim.